1. Control + Shift + N opens an 'incognito' window - sites you view in this window won't appear in your history and cookies served by sites in this window will be deleted when the window is closed.Useful in Net Cafes where you likely to avoid security problems of personal accounts.
You can also open any link in 'incognito' window by just right clicking on that link and selecting 'Open link in incognito window'.
2. Alt + Home loads your Google Chrome home page, with thumbnails of your most visited sites shown in the active tabbed window.
3. Control + T opens a new tab. You can drag tabs around to change their order or drag a tab out of the window into its own window.
4. Control + Shift + T opens your most recently closed tab. Press the key combination again to open the tab closed before that one. Google Chrome remembers the last 10 tabs you've closed.
5. Jump to different open tabs using Control + 1, Control + 2, Control + 3, etc. Control + 9 takes you to the last tab.
6. Control + Tab lets you cycle through your open tabs in order.
8. Control + H brings up History page.
11. Right-click the top of the browser window and select Task manager to see how much memory different tabs and plug-ins are using. Highlight one and click End process to stop it running.
1. Type about:plugins into the website address field to see which plugins are installed. Similarly you can also type the following commands into the Google Chrome address field: about:stats, about:network, about:histograms, about:memory, about:cache, about:dns.
3. Get source code of web page by right clicking on that page and select "View Page Source".
4. To flush browsing data such as "Cookies","History","Caches" etc.,just go to Tools >Clear browsing data. Select what you want to remove and click on Clear Browsing Data.
6. You can place tabs sequentially by just doing Drag n Drop before or after specific tab.
7. To bookmark a site click the star on the left of the address bar and then select a folder to add it to.
9.The things you want to search on search engine,place directly on address bar and hit enter,it will redirect to result page of that term.
11.If you don't aware about the language used in any website,then just select any text from webpage,right click and select "Translate To English"