1. Download and install "Peek Through" application for Windows operating system from here.
2. The application doesn't create a shortcut on desktop. So open it by searching in start menu.
6. Now press your configured shortcut key to do selected window transparent.
7. Use the same keyboard shortcut again and that program will go back to normal. The program stays out of your way unless you need it, which is nice.
Now I will demonstrate one event in which you can use this tutorial.
1. Suppose i have two notepad windows "Notepad 1" and "Notepad 2".
2. Notepad 1 is new document for which reference of Notepad 2 is necessary. In this case either I have to switch between two windows Or to use above trick.
3. Using above method, I simply do Notepad 1 window transparent, so now i can see contents of Notepad 2 document.
4. It will save lot of time while creating big documents which requires lot of info of each other.