- Using device manager
1. Right click on "My Computer", select "Properties".
2. Click on "Device Manager" from left pane.
3. Expand the list "Universal Serial Bus Controller".
4. Now right click on "USB Mass Storage Device" and select "Disable". If it's already disabled then select "Enable".
- Using registry editor
- Using BIOS settings
1. Reboot your computer.
2. Press [F2] or [Del] as defined in the mother board manual.
3. Enter BIOS.
4. In BIOS, find advance settings or Onboard devices menu (change with BIOS manufacturer).
5. Select USB Configuration and press enter.
6. Select the option to disable USB ports.
7. Find USB configurations and Disable USB controllers to disable all USB ports. Change it to Enable if you want to enable. And exit from BIOS.