Sometime there may be possibility that you need the particular information from web pages for future reference. There are various methods available to store information offline such as saving complete webpage in HTML, copy paste text into WordPad, capturing screenshots etc. But most of these are not handy, because saving webpage in HTML generates too much files, folders which causes corruption of data even if a single file lost in some case. Same is applicable for other types also.
One way to overcome this situation is to store data as PDF. Nowadays PDF files are getting to much popular because of their light wait and handiness. Many of the application services are running over the internet to capture PDF of assigned webpage by user and then allowing them to download perticular PDF from their server. The same can be done on one of the most popular web browser, Google Chrome, without any extensions. This feature is normally hidden for basic users who are not willing to take printouts of documents. So here I am going to post the trick to save webpages in PDF format from browser only!
Save webpages in PDF format on Google Chrome
- Google Chrome browser (Download from here).
Steps you have to perform
2. Surf the website for which you would like to create PDF file.
3. Hold Ctrl key and press P to open print dialog box. You can open it manually by clicking on setting icon from top right corner of browser and then select "Print".
* Choose "Save as PDF" from Destination option.
* Tick on "Headers and Footers" and "Background colors and images" to retain complete GUI of website. (Not necessary)
* Select the path to store that file.
* Click on Save.
5. Done, now store or share the file easily!