Download Ultrasurf , a free proxy-based tool for internet privacy and security that allows you to bypass firewalls and protect your identity online.
1. First of all, you have to connect to internet using Access Point Network address (APN) as "Tata.Docomo.Dive.In".
2. Even if you connected through network, you will not be able to browse internet. This is due to proxy restrictions.
3. Open downloaded Ultrasoft application. We have to configure the software according to our needs.
4. Click on Option icon from the top, change the Local listening port from 9666 to 8888, click on Proxy Settings from same window.
5. Tick on Manual Proxy Setting. Fill the Proxy Host as: 10.124.94.7 and Proxy Post as : 8080. Click on OK.
6. Now we have to setup the proxy on browser. So, open Firefox browser (You can use any), click on Tools->Options, Click on Advanced, select Network tab, click on "Settings".
7. Tick on Manual proxy configuration, fill the HTTP proxy as: 127.0.0.1 and port with: 8888. Tick on "Use same proxy server for all protocols". Click on OK.
8. Done, now you have full flagged network access through Ultrasurf. You can also use other proxy based tools such as TOR Browser, CProxy, PDProxy.