However, many of the users are facing the problems while operating apps, games due to these annoying ads. So today I will show you two different ways to disable ads appearing from apps, games or from browsers.
- Using Adblock Plus (ADP)
- Go to Settings > Applications (or Security on 4.0 and above) on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Unknown sources option.
- If unchecked, tap the check box, and then tap OK on the confirmation popup.
Now Adblock Plus will start blocking ads. You can set more options in Adblock Plus like ads filter lists, non-intrusive ads, etc in Settings.
Setting Up Adblock Plus (Extension)
1. If you are not using Firefox as a browser on your Android yet, get it here. Run the browser on your device and go to the Adblock Plus add-on here. Add it to Firefox and Install it.
2. Restart Firefox and browse ad-free. You can set more options in Adblock Plus by going to the Menu > Adblock Plus and going through the options you can configure.
- Using Hosts file