- Using TCP Optimizer
1. Download and install TCP Optimizer.
2. Open the application.
3. Select bandwidth range roughly that your ISP provides.
4. Select network adapters if system have more that one OR tick on "Modify All Network Adapters".
5. Tick on "Optimal" and hit "Apply Changes".
6. You may need to restart your system to apply changes.
- Using SpeedyFox
1. Download and install SpeedyFox application.
2. Application will show you configurations of all browsers that have installed on your system.
3. Tick all browsers or select any of them as you want.
4. Click on "Optimise All".
5. All garbage files will get removed.