According to Wikipedia, The Domain Name System (DNS) is a hierarchical distributed naming system for computers, services, or any resource connected to the Internet or a private network. It associates various information with domain names assigned to each of the participating entities. Most prominently, it translates easily memorized domain names to the numerical IP addresses needed for the purpose of locating computer services and devices worldwide. By providing a worldwide, distributed keyword-based redirection service, the Domain Name System is an essential component of the functionality of the Internet.
1. Right click on small network icon on right hand side on task bar and select "Open network and sharing center".
2. Select the network connection and click on "Properties" from new window.
|Click to enlarge!|
3. Switch to the "Networking" tab and double click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)".
4. Tick on "Use the following DNS server addresses" and fill the "Preferred DNS server" and "Alternate DNS server" with any of the following values:
Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS server: 126.96.36.199
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
5. Click on "OK". You may need to restart system or network connection.