- For Android OS
2. Open the application, tick on “Block last seen“ option.
3. Open WhatsApp messenger. You will notice that your mobile connection automatically going offline.
4. Now read messages and reply/send messages that you received in WhatsApp.
What this application really does?
After enabling this app, data connection goes offline while using WhatsApp. Now you can read messages that you received when the connection was online. When you leave WhatsApp, the connection will again go online and you receive messages and composed message will also be sent (while offline connection, composed messages will not be sent).
- For iOS (iPhone)
2. Select “Chat Settings” and then “Advanced”.
3. Select “OFF” on Last seen timestamp. (Once you enable it, it will take 24 hours for last seen time change to take effect)
4: That’s it; you have successfully Hide/Disable Last Seen Time on iPhone.
- For Windows, Symbian and Blackberry OS
1. Disable the data connection on device.
2. Open WhatApp application and read or send messages.
3. Now close WhatsApp and enable your device data connection.
4. By enabling it, WhatsApp automatically send all pending messages and it will not show the last seen time.