1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Navigate to "Account Settings" page.
5. Copy down proxy and it's port. Make sure the proxy have medium level speed and its of "Transparent"anonymity.
Don't worry, I have solution for this too. You need to register here and download the VPN software "PD- Proxy". Remember your username and password, you need to enter the credential into software.
Note: Normal users who don't have proxy in browser should skip these steps! Continue with step 7.
- After downloading their software, extract it and open "PD-Proxy.exe". Wait until it installs network drivers.
- Fill your username and password in main window.
- Switch to settings tab. Click on "Show advance settings".
- Switch to "Parent proxy" section. Enter the proxy and port that your browser currently have. Click on "Save & go back". Make sure you have selected "Server and protocol" as "Demo server" and "TCP". Click on connect. You should get successful connected message.
- Remove proxy port from browser. Now follow below steps normally.
7. Select Tools -> Options -> Select "Advanced" tab -> Network -> Tick on "Manual proxy configuration" , write down your proxy and port address and tick on "Use this proxy for all protocols" -> Click on save.
Note: Do not use the proxy shown in screenshot, It may get dead. Always use fresh proxies.
8. It's time to hide your last name. Because we have changed the language to Indonesia, follow my screenshots to do necessary steps. Click on "Sunting" in front of "Nama". Fill your first name and clear all other fields. Enter your password and hit enter.
10. Revert back the proxy settings to default one. Change language back to "English (US)" or your one's.
Reviewed by Vinay Vernekar