1. A banana
2. A banana peel
3. Some glass cleaner
1. Take a CD / DVD that has smudges and minor scratches on it.
2. Using a circular motion, apply a freshly cut banana to it.
3. Wipe it down with the banana peel (the inside). The wax from the peel will help polish and further clean the disk.
4. Take a clean cotton cloth and wipe the entire surface of the CD / DVD. Be sure to apply moderate pressure while moving in a circular motion. This should be done for around 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Finally, spray the disc with glass cleaner and wipe it clean.
Voilà! Your scratched CD or DVD should now look like new! Please note that this trick will also help you repair scratched PS2 and Xbox CD’s and DVD’s.