1. Login to your email account.
2. Compose a mail with any content.
3. Type email address of To field according to your needs,
- To retain formatted text into pdf file, simply type email address of To field as firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you want to store info withoud headers, then simply write email address of To field to email@example.com .
- If your email contains Attachments (Word, Excel or Powerpoint) you can forward that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to change the attachment into PDF.
- You can also get the webpages in PDF format. Just mail them the web address(URL) to email@example.com (Note:- Post your URL in the body section of mail).
4. Wait for few minutes, You will get mail from them with respective pdf file.
5. Just download and get the information from it.
You can use this feature to read inaccessible webpages such as websites blocked by antivirus softwares, firewalls, schools and colleges.
Reviewed by Vinay Vernekar