- Use Launcher:
All the android devices preloaded with their default launcher. Still you can install third part launchers to get better user interface. It helps not only to enhance GUI but also can tweak the time it takes it to navigate around the OS.One of the launcher you can try is Lightning Launcher, which helps to speed up android phone and also gives more options for customization.
- Install Lightning Launcher from the Google Play store.
- Tap the Home Button. A menu appears asking you which launcher you want.
- Select Lightning Launcher and Tap Always.
- Less number of Home Screens and Shortcuts:
- Clear app cache
Instead you can use third party applications, like App Cache Cleaner, It's a free app, makes it easy to delete the cache on all your apps at once with just a couple of taps. It also allow you to clear cache within specific time interval. You can download and install App Cache Cleaner easily from play store.
- Uninstall unnecessary Apps
- Free Internal Memory: