- Using Windows by default functionality
2. Done, now use 8,2,4,6,1,3,7 and 9 Keys from Numpad to move Up, Down, Left, Right, Bottom left, Bottom right, Upper left, Upper right Respectively.
- Using third party application
Key features of NeatMouse:
- NeatMouse can be activated by one of the following keys: Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock, or by the custom hotkey.
- Select one of the Ctrl, Alt or Shift buttons for alternate speed modifiers. When this button is pressed, mouse pointer moves with alternate speed.
- Select one of the Ctrl, Alt or Shift for no-emulation mode. When this button is pressed and you press a keyboard button bound to the mouse action, this button performs its primary task as if there is no mouse emulation.
- Specify regular and alternate mouse speed.
- Bind keys for moving mouse left, right, up, down, and diagonally.
- Bind keys for left mouse button click, right mouse button click, middle mouse button click.
- Bind keys for scrolling up and down.
- Manage custom user settings: if you use portable version of NeatMouse, you can create different settings for your laptop and workstation.