Sometimes you may face issue while playing audio, video files when you have freshly installed operating system on your machine and unfortunately media player is not installed or working properly with operating system. So here is the way to play music and video files through browser. Sounds amazing huh?
Play Music Inside Browser
Steps you have to performNote : This Trick is working in Chrome & Firefox both browsers, so if you don’t have Chrome then test it in Mozilla Firefox. You could try on other browsers too.
- Download and install Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Open new tab on browser ( CTRL+ T).
- Now select any music whatever it is like audio or video (Other than FLV, Flash files).
- Now just drag your favorite music or video.
- Drop it inside a browser.
- Hit enter.
Post a Comment
You are always welcome to leave valuable feedback!