In this article, I will tell you how to unlock or reset the memory card's password in order to gain the access to you important data;
1. Download the application X-Plore from Nokia store and install it in your mobile phone.
Click here to Download for Symbian S60 2nd edition (Nokia: 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N70, N72, N90, Panasonic: X700, X800)
Click here to Download for Symbian S60 3rd/5th edition, Symbian ^3 / Anna / Belle (Nokia E-series)
2. After installing, open the X-Plore app and Press 0 (Zero) and select “show the system files”. You will now be able to see your system files in X-Plore application.
3. No navigate to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
4. Once you are there in the Mmcstore folder, you have to press 3 from your keypad to bring a menu full of options in forward from where you can click on Hex-viewer option to move on next step.
5. You will now see several columns and from them, you need to view the third column in which you will see a line of code like TMSD02G (c??"?x???9?4?4?5?5). Note down the numbers present between the ?. This will your memory card password, in my case 94455.
Finally you have recovered your forgotten memory card password, now you can easily enter the password to view your memory card files or alternatively you can reset your memory card password to a more memorable password.