1. Click on Start menu, search for "Command Prompt".
2. Right click on it, and choose "Run as Administrator".
3. Suppose "E" is the letter for my connected usb device. Then you should write query on command prompt as:
attrib -h -r -s /s /d e:\*.*or
attrib E:\*.* /d /s -h -r -sJust copy paste above command in command prompt. Do not forget to change drive letter from above command.
- Using "UsbFix"
2. If your antivirus not allowing this application to run, disable antivirus temporary from control panel.
- Using "AutoRunExterminator"
2. Extract the files, double click on exe file.
3. The application will remain to run in background.
- Using "Anti-malware"
2. Update the database.
3. Perform full scan.