2. Open website "http://web.whatsapp.com" on your browser from PC. You will get QR code on screen. You no need to install any software to scan that. Whatsapp have already provided feature on latest version.
3. If you are on personal computer or laptop where no one other then you are using, then tick on "Keep me signed in option", so that you no need to scan QR code repeatably.
4. Once installed, Tap the more button and select the WhatsApp Web option. Scan the QR code on the WhatsApp web interface from the mobile app to sign in on your desktop.
5. Once the code has been scanned, you will be signed in to the service and all conversations on your phone will by synced to your browser. If you don't redirect, simply reload the page. You can send messages, files, images by clicking on the attachment icon at the top right of a conversation thread.
6. If you want to sign out, click the more button at the top right of the list of conversations and select ‘Log out’.
7. WhatsApp Web lets you edit your profile and delivers desktop notifications when you receive a new message. The messages are of course delivered through Chrome’s notification system.