- You need a Dropbox account for this part. If you don't already have a Dropbox account, you can create one for free from Dropbox's website.
- Once you have a valid Dropbox account, click here to go to the OneDrive giveaway page and click the blue "Verify and get my storage" button.
- Now you will have to log into your Microsoft (Hotmail/Outlook.com) account, or create a new account if you don't have one already.
- Now you will be asked to allow OneDrive app access to your account; you must click "Yes".
- At the next page, click the "Save to Dropbox" account and a window will popup where you must log into your Dropbox account
- Once logged into your Dropbox account, OneDrive will automatically upload the PDF and will redirect you to a page that says "Your bonus storage was successfully applied!" if it is done successfully
You now have 115 GB in your OneDrive account. Proceed to the next part below if you are a US resident for another 100 GB.
- Click here to go to the giveaway page and login to your Microsoft (Hotmail/Outlook.com) account
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to Bing Rewards page; if you are not a Bing Rewards member, you will need to click the "Join Now" link at the bottom of the page to join Bing Rewards and follow on-screen instructions.
- Once you become a Bing Rewards member or if you already are a Bing Rewards member, at the Bing Rewards page you will see "Free storage" under "Earn and explore" click on it.
- Next click "Get my storage"
- Now you will be asked to allow OneDrive app access to your account; you must click "Yes"
Done! You now have another 100 GB free cloud storage in your OneDrive account, making the grand total to 215 GB.