- Download animated pictures from Google or Giphy.com best source for GIF or animated pictures or you can use your own.
- Make sure you download pictures in GIF format.
- Now open WhatsApp and send that downloaded picture to anyone.
- Finally, the picture has been sent now there is a little trick to see that animated picture.
- You need to go to your phone’s gallery and open Whatsapp pictures folder and open that picture.
- You can see that picture is animated and animations are working in your gallery.
- That’s all you can send GIF in WhatsApp, but the only way to see that picture is in your phone’s gallery.
|Link your website with us for free!|
I’m Vinay Vernekar , a young Entrepreneur and a Technology blogger, currently living in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. Founder and Main author of Fun With Tricks. I am also running web hosting services at Host With Us and King Of Web Host. if you like this article, pin it with social media, subscribe to our newsletter. Follow me on Google Plus, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
Mail me your quries at email@example.com